tinyDoc is a module to display the documents managed by the tinyDoc component.
The highly configurable output includes an file-type dependant icon, the document name, description, filesize and download link.
tinyDoc is published under GNU/GPLv3
- Joomla! CMS 2.5
Download the module using the link at the end of this page and install it using the Joomla! Extension Manager.
Uninstall the module by using the Joomla! Extension Manager. Don’t forget to remove all references to the tinyDoc module afterwards!
To add a new document list, open the Joomla! Module Manager and click “New”.
Select “tinyDoc” from the list of available modules.
On the module screen, enter a title for the module and either enter a new position for the module or select an already existing one.
Configure the basic module options
- folder: folder containig the documents you want to display
- description: show document description
- size: show document size
- date: show document date
- date format: strftime compatible string, without the leading ‘%’
- sort by: sort documents by either date, description, name or size
- sort order: sort order can be ascending or descending
- CSS classes: classes to assign to the tinyDoc table, head and rows
If you don’t select a folder, a corresponding message will appear.
Show documents within articles
To show a list of documents within an article, use the “loadposition” function.
Assign a unique position to the module and use
in the text to include the list.
This software is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
Use at OWN risk!
- added: manual sort order
- compatibility-upgrade for com_tinydoc 0.5
- info: compatibility-upgrade for com_tinydoc 0.3; will not work with older com_tinydoc releases
- fixed: module was missing ‘index.html’-file in some folders
- fixed: date format got lost between releases 0.1 and 0.2
- added: tinyDoc now supports updates using the Joomla! Extension Manager
- changed: license is now GNU/GPLv3
- initial release
mod_tinydoc (ZIP-archive; 8,5kb)